Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Divine Appointment

I wanted to share a a glorious appointment my Prince ordained for me yesterday.  A few weeks ago, I mentioned meeting a family at the international fellowship who are from Atlanta.  They are a precious, beautiful family.  I had the wonderful privilege of going to their home last night for dinner (after I texted the mom and practically begged her to let me come..haha!).  But let me say, my Prince knew that this divine appointment needed to be scheduled as soon as possible.  Because you know what?  It just so happens that this family is passionate about orphan care.  And it just so happens that this family is involved with an orphanage about 1.5 hours from Chengdu.  And it just so happens that this family has a blessed relationship with the orphanage director and they visit the precious children at this home quite often.  And it just so happens that I'm tagging along next week! Oh glorious day! I am still beaming from ear to ear.  Oh how He loves to take care of details.  We all sat there in amazement as Cary and I began to share our hearts with each other.  We were both squealing with delight.  His heart is for the orphan, folks.  And He loves ordaining divine appointments between like-minded children in order to accomplish His tasks!

Just a sweet little reminder that we are His workmanship, created in Him for good works, which He prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:20. 

Hallelujah, what a mighty One we serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment