Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Please take a moment to...Hahahaha!


As I spent time with my new friends last night, I couldn't help but notice how much joy and laughter filled their home.  It was absolutely delightful! And I was reminded...life with the Almighty is...FUN!  I think sometimes we (I) get so bogged down in the seriousness of life (specially in the midst of difficult times), that I forget that my Prince is FUN! And life with Him is full of excitement and laughter.  There is never a dull moment...and that should make us giddy with glorious anticipation! He fills our homes (or dorm rooms) with joy and laughter.  He loves:
  • Deep, belly giggles
  • Sunny days
  • Singing birds
  • Tickle fests
  • Huge smiles
  • Excited squeals
  • Pitter-pattering lil' feet
  • Long hugs
  • "I love yous"
  • Silly jokes
  • Skipping
  • Breathtaking flowers
  • Sweet aromas
  • Family dinners
  • Long chats
  • Tears of joy
  • Encouraging notes
  • The sound a baby makes when he eats something delightfully sweet
He is creator of all.these.things and He takes great delight in seeing His Children S-M-I-L-E!

So if you haven't done so today, please...take some time and LAUGH.  You know, that deep belly laughter that creates abdominal muscles.  Its good for the soul :)

1 comment:

  1. Your'e so right. Most of us give in to the pressure of everyday life and neglect all the small fun stuff that could make our day look way better. Keep up the positive attitude!

    ReplyDelete