Monday, May 9, 2011

Join Me?

I awoke this morning with a heavy heart.  Why? Because today is the day when my best friend, Ellen (who I told about here) tells her sweet family good-bye and steps on a plan to South Africa.  He has called.  She has obeyed.  She loves Africa with every piece of her heart, and she knows this is His perfect plan for her.  But that does not make the good-byes any easier.  I am so proud of her.  Will you join with me in lifting her up today?  You can imagine the fierce wave of emotions that must be swarming her heart.  This is her third time traveling to Africa for an extended period of time...but this time she purchased a one way ticket. Please pray for perfect peace, absolute protection, and joyous anticipation. 


These are some picture of me and Ellen when we first met 5 years ago in Peru.




Ellen, I am so proud of you.  Because He lives, you can face tomorrow AND today.  Because He lives, ALL FEAR IS GONE.  Because we know He holds the future, life is worth the living just because HE LIVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment